Canadian Tire Jumpstart Information
Jumpstart is giving kids from families in financial need the same chance to participate as their neighbours, their classmates and their friends. Whether it's the chance to try a new sport or to continue with a favourite one, no kid should be left out.
Applicants will need to submit Jumpstart forms online.
What does this look like for those using our program? How does it work now?
- Families that inquire about Jumpstart will be directed to Jumpstart to apply online during the registration process. During the registration process, in the Payment information section, select “Jumpstart” as the payment type and use the information provided on the registration page to complete the Jumpstart application.
- Jumpstart applications must include proof of financial need. A clear, legible, and current copy of pages 1 and 2 of your Canada Child Benefit (Statement) will be required as proof of need.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation of application along with an Jumpstart Application ID. Enter the Application ID on the registration page to complete the online registration
- Once Jumpstart approves the application in the system, the family will receive an email confirming approval.
- Funds will be mailed to LDMFA within 3 weeks from approval date, referencing the submission number
LDMFA will require that all Jumpstart applicants:
- During the registration process, apply for the Jumpstart application and provide the Jumpstart Application ID on the registration page.
- Upon approval of the Jumpstart application, send a confirmation email to email@example.com.
If anyone wishes to apply for the Jumpstart program and needs help with their application, please contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. All applications are kept confidential.
LDMFA is committed to ensuring every child has the opportunity to play. If you do not qualify for Jumpstart please reach out to our registrar at email@example.com and we can help ensure your child can play.